Having a batch of this ginger, peach & Chardonnay jelly on hand in the fridge makes this salad a fresh and delicious breeze to make!
Add a variety of greens and toasted toppings, and you’ve got a bright and complex salad that you’ll want second servings of.
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups mixed greens
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds (or other preferred seed/nut)
- 4 tbsp ginger, peach & Chardonnay jelly
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Toast your nut/seed over medium heat in a skillet on the stove top until fragrant and starting to brown – time will vary depending on nut/seed of choice – about 5-7 minutes for sliced almonds or sunflower seeds. Set aside to cool.
2. Toss your spinach and greens together in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
4. When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the greens and toss to coat evenly.
5. Immediately portion the mixed salad into two bowls evenly. Top with a sprinkle of toasted almonds (or other nut/seed).